Hub16 is a macro pad with a bunch of features you never knew you needed!
- 16 Cherry MX compatible keys, along with switches in each encoder.
- Two rotary encoders, enabling intuitive controls for a wide range of tools including CAD and photo / video editing.
- Inbuilt USB 2.0 Hub with Type-C connectors, allowing connection to other keyboards, memory sticks, wireless receivers and more!
- VIA and QMK compatibility, including a “macro” mode enabling the keys to be dynamically remapped on a host computer.
- 11 addressable RGB LEDs to display state, or just light your desk up.
- Hot-swappable PCB for easy assembly and switch swapping!
Everything but the switches and keycaps!
- Professionally designed and assembled keyboard PCB
- Top cover / Plate PCB
- Laser cut acrylic – 4 pieces
- 2 * Rotary encoders
- 2 * Rotary encoder knobs
- 4 * 4mm M2 cap head bolts
- 4 * 8mm M2 cap head bolts
- 4 * 8mm female threaded standoffs
- 4 * Rubber feet
What you’ll need:
- 16 * Cherry MX Key Switches
- 16 * 1U Cherry MX Keycaps
- 1.5mm allen key
- Soldering iron for the rotary encoders
Notes on the USB Hub
The hub is a four port USB 2.0 Hub with Type-C connectors, aimed at allowing connection of keyboards, mice, memory sticks, wireless receivers, and other small devices (including a second Hub16!) to your computer.
Due to cost and space constraints, the Hub has some limitations. The Hub is not:
- USB 3.x, Power Delivery, Thunderbolt, DisplayPort, etc compatible.
- Designed to charge your phone quickly. Only 100mA is guaranteed per port.
- Designed to work with power hungry devices such as spinning hard drives.
- Guaranteed to provide full USB 2.0 speeds and performance on all ports.